To install Winlive Pro Karaoke Mobile 2019 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Winlive Pro Karaoke Mobile full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD. QMidi is the ultimate MIDI/Karaoke player for the Macintosh. It can play all kinds of MIDI files, no matter where they came from, in any order, using either OS X Core Audio Music devices or OS X Core MIDI.
- QMidi Pro Mac破解版是mac上一款非常好用的卡拉OK播放器，支持播放和编辑多种类型的媒体文件格式，包括MP3、CD+G等，同时支持文本编辑/同步。.
- Would you like to receive announcements about new QMidi for Mac OS X versions by email? More details and free registration here. QMidi for Mac OS X has been saved to your software list. Need more great software? Check out our must-have software list. QMidi has an intuitive user interface, which you will be able to use immediately.
- MIDI Time Code ( QMidi Pro only) This check box enables MTC ( MIDI Time Code ). To sync QMidi with an external MTC source, follow these steps: Enable the 'MIDI Time Code' check box in the MIDI Settings dialog. Choose 'Slave to MTC' from the 'Player' menu. QMidi requires 30 fps MTC and plays bar 1.1 at SMPT 00:00:00:00.00.
QMidi uses the default audio system output. You can specify the metronome output channel(s).
The first time you launch QMidi, the MIDI output is routed to the Apple DLS Music Device. This setting may be changed later by choosing 'Midi Settings' from the 'Edit' menu.
Apple DLS Music Device
Music devices are specialized OS X audio units that generate sounds in response to some control protocol (MIDI in our case), like virtual synthesizers. Mac OS X includes a Velocity Engine-optimized Virtual Instrument (Apple DLS Music Device) compatible with both the industry standard DownLoadable Sounds (DLS) format and SoundFonts. The Mac synthesizer provides applications with high quality and low latency sample playback.
By default, the 'QuickTime Music Synthesizer' SoundFont is used, but you can easily install and use other SoundFonts:
First, download a SoundFont (a .sf2 file). The SoundFont must be at least GM (General MIDI, with 128 instruments) or better GS (GM plus some Roland Extensions). You can find SoundFonts from 4Mb to 128+Mb in size, depending on the quality and richness of the instrument set. For example, the default Roland SoundFont is 1.5Mb in size.
Once you've found a .sf2 file, copy it to '~/Library/Audio/Sounds/Banks/', then restart QMidi, choose 'Music Device' from the 'Window' menu, select the SoundFont name in the 'Sound Bank' popup menu and click the 'Save Preset' button.
Tip: You can easily locate the '~/Library/Audio/Sounds/Banks/' folder by clicking the 'Show Banks Folder' button in the 'Music Device' window (menu 'Window > Music Device').
Choose here the primary MIDI output device. Mac OS X integrates MIDI Services directly into the operating system for increased stability and performance. Click the 'Audio MIDI Setup' button to easily manage your MIDI needs and define a system-wide MIDI configuration that is available to all of your applications. Mac OS X also includes a MIDI Network driver, allowing you to send and receive MIDI over a network connection.
MIDI Port B (QMidi Pro only)
Choose here the secondary/alternate MIDI output. For MIDI crossfade to work properly, the chosen device must be different than the primary device.
You can choose here the MIDI input source.
MIDI Time Code (QMidi Pro only)
This check box enables MTC (MIDI Time Code). To sync QMidi with an external MTC source, follow these steps:
- Enable the 'MIDI Time Code' check box in the MIDI Settings dialog.
- Choose 'Slave to MTC' from the 'Player' menu.
QMidi requires 30 fps MTC and plays bar 1.1 at SMPT 00:00:00:00.00.
If enabled, incoming MIDI messages are routed to the current MIDI output.
You may also control QMidi playback via MIDI messages. The 'MIDI Transport' section allows you to enable and setup this feature. You may either enter the MIDI messages for Start/Stop manually, or press the 'Learn' button to use the last received MIDI message.
Tip: QMidi transport may also be driven via Apple events. See AppleScript section.
What is MIDI?
Musical Instrument Digital Interface (MIDI) is a type of control information used with synthesizers. Let’s explain this with an analogy: your computer can send messages to a printer about how you want a page to look. The printer then takes care of converting this information to the actual “ink” on paper. With MIDI the synthesizer works much like a “musical printer”: the computer sends information to it, specifying which notes you want it to play, and it takes care of actually creating the audio. One of the advantages of this technique is that a recording made with for example a piano sound can be played back with a harpsichord, brass or guitar sound, just by changing settings on the synthesizer.
What is GM/GS/XG?
General MIDI (GM)
The General MIDI System is a universal set of specifications for sound generating devices. These specifications seek to allow for the creation of music files which is not limited to equipment by a particular manufacturer or to specific models. The General MIDI System defines things such as the minimum number of voices that should be supported, the MIDI messages that should be recognized, which sounds correspond to which Program Change numbers, and the layout of rhythm sounds on the keyboard. Thanks to these specifications, any device that is equipped with sound sources supporting the General MIDI System will be able to accurately reproduce General MIDI Scores (music files created for the General MIDI System), regardless of the manufacturer or model.
This is a variation of General MIDI introduced by Roland. It defines additional standard procedures for selecting alternate drum kits and sound variations, and for setting a number of other parameters in Roland GS compatible instruments.
This is a variation of General MIDI introduced by Yamaha. It defines additional standard procedures for selecting alternate drum kits and for setting a number of other parameters in Yamaha XG compatible instruments.
Shareware (free to try) - Mac OS X 10.9 or later required - Fully compatible with MacOS Big Sur. Runs natively on Apple Silicon M1 Macs.
QMidi is the ultimate multimedia karaoke player for the Macintosh. It can organize and play many types of media files, including movies and .CDG files, and allows easy text and chords editing/synchronization. It features real time pitch shifting, time stretching and the ability to display karaoke and movie content in full screen mode, even on a second monitor.
QMidi has an intuitive user interface, which you will be able to use immediately. You can quickly make playlists of your favorite songs and play them sequentially. You can also use the library to organize your files similarly to iTunes.
QMidi key features
- Supports any audio/video format supported by MacOS Core Audio or AVFramework, MIDI formats 0 and 1.
- Multitrack AIFF, WAV and MOV files playback.
- Native support for FLAC files.
- Plays MIDI karaoke, MP3 ID3 lyrics, .CDG files, movie karaoke.
- External text and chords display/edit/synchronization/merge.
- Multi-page PDF files display and synchronization.
- LRC and LRC+ file support and export. ChordPro file export.
- Time stretch, pitch transpose, chord transpose with the ability to export changes.
- Text karaoke and CDG to movie conversion.
- Music library and playlist documents.
- Supports many foreign text encodings.
- Karaoke text formatting with custom background image.
- Remote transport using MIDI messages and AppleScript.
- MIDI mixer, GS effects.
- Supports MacOS Core MIDI devices and Apple DLS Music Device (SoundFonts).
- Italian and French localizations.
QMidi Pro additional features
- Play audio/video and MIDI in sync. See this feature in action.
- MTC (MIDI Time code) sync.
- Crossfade your MIDI, audio and video files.
- Metronome with precount and user specified audio channel output.
- Ability to manually preload the next song.
QMidi is a shareware product. This means, you may copy it freely and try it out thoroughly. As soon as you decide to use the program, you are requested to register it. Thanks for your support!
New with 2.9.2 - Released on Jun 28 2021
Kiva Midi Player Download
- Various enhancements, optimizations and bugs fixes.
Screen shot 1
Screen shot 2 (dark mode)
Qmidi Pro For Mac
Download QMidi 2.9.2