Are you one of those fanboys of PUBG who couldn’t live without playing the game? Don’t worry, and you no longer have to wait to experience the thrill of PUBG. With the launch of the Modified version of PUBG, having Indian specific features and gameplay, Battlegrounds Mobile India has captured the attention and successfully filled the void. Follow us through the article, and we’ll tell you everything you need to know about BGMI.
What is Battleground Mobile India(BGMI)
PUBG download on Mac Download PUBG on Mac PUBG Download on PC Download PUBG for MAC and PC: Subsc. Answer (1 of 2): Well first of all, there’s no legal way of getting around buying the game itself. As far as running the game goes, I highly recommend Nvidia GeForce Now’s open beta which is currently free and has rolling admissions. 10 Best PUBG Mobile Emulators For Windows PC. LD Player is one of the most recent and best PUBG Mobile Emulators for PC with 2GB RAM. With this emulator, you can play PUBG Mobile on Windows and Mac with stunning graphics and the best gaming experience possible. The emulator is available, With Android 7.1.
- Gaming Buddy by Tencent for Windows, the developers of PUBG created the emulator catered explicitly towards the Esport. The Gaming Buddy can handle the PUBG mobile and is well optimized to run even on low-end Windows PC. Nox Player is the most straightforward Android Emulator for Windows and Mac.
- Aug 28, 2019 PUBG Lite is the free edition of PUBG PC game, allowing all players to come and play for free. Therefore, it will be very easy for you to launch PUBG Lite on not only PC but also on Mac. PUBG Lite is designed for lower spec devices and system. PUBG Lite game will be a perfect choice for you if your PC or Mac does not support the full version.
The history behind the launch of BGMI:
One of the most popular multiplayer games, PUBG, was banned in India after an official statement came from the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. Of India that it violates India’s sovereignty and risks national security. However, the developers decided to make changes and relaunch the app that follows guidelines.
Very soon, in 2021, a piece of news broke out that Krafton (the developers of PUBG) is planning to launch the modified version of PUBG. PUBG Mobile was coming back with rebranding itself as Battlegrounds Mobile India, and the fans went crazy and started pre-registering.
Features of BGMI
Since the launch of BGMI, players were continuously anticipating some updates, which ultimately did happen. Some of the key features you must lookout for while playing the game are:
- Customizable graphics and sensitivity control: customized sensitivity controls are one of the most awaited MN feature updates. Now you can easily set different sensitivity settings for other weapons. This makes it easy for the players to add separate sensitivity settings for their favourite weapons, which used to take lots of time and effort.
- The Intriguing Matrix Arena Mode: Battlegrounds Mobile India will also feature a matrix arena mode in the Erangel map. It has many changes like robot dogs which will help players get quality loot and can also function as launching pads.
- iPad look: when it comes to the appearance of a character, there is a lot of difference between mobile and iPad views. However, the new 1.5 version will also have an iPad view. Having this feature will enhance the overall look of the in-game animated characters.
- Throwing Healing Items: With the coming of this feature, players can throw healing kits like First Aid Kits and Medkits. This feature will come in handy when players are far from each other and require healing kits.
- It has more weapons to choose from, such as light machine gun MG3 with Single and auto firing modes and ASM.
- The last feature on the list is the availability of Glass windows in maps. These windows might get broken, which makes sound and alert the enemies.
- New Royal Pass System: In the updated version of BGMI 1.5, the RPM1 will last for 30 days. The subsequent cycles will also be of 30 days, and the price of one RPM is 360UC. The irony is that games like this primarily developed around violence; you get points for good behaviour.
Also, Battlegrounds Mobile India has partnered with Tesla to feature Tesla Cars and Tesla Gigafactory. You can get these cars on the Erangel map. Players will be able to visit Tesla Gigafactory, watch the vehicles production line in full function, and drive Tesla’s Semi-Trucks. The exciting part is that players can damage these vehicles to get surprise loot and fetch supplies.
Following are the requirements you need to match before downloading BGMI:
The latest version of the Online Battle Royale game doesn’t demand too much from its users. The only things that you need to have are a phone with the latest Android version and RAM.
- Users must have android 5.1 or above version if they want to run Battlegrounds Mobile India on their Phone.
- Your Phone must have atleast 2 GB RAM or more. However, it is highly recommended that you have 3GB RAM to smoothly run BGMI on your Telephone.
If you’re planning to download Battlegrounds Mobile India on your PC, you must have:
- Your PC must have 4 GB or above RAM. Preferably about 6 GB RAM or above will make the gameplay smooth.
- To download BGMI on your PC, you must have 8GB or above free space as the game is 1.5GB.
- Your PC must have a 1.8 GHz dual-core CPU from AMD or Intel.
- Your PC should have atleast Windows 7 or a higher version.
How to download and install Battlegrounds Mobile India?
The modified version of Players Unknown Battle Royale for India is called Battlegrounds Mobile India AKS BGMI. According to the game developers, the size of the game is 768 MB, but I would recommend keeping about 2 GB of free space before downloading. To add to this, if you’re willing to download all the maps and resource packages, then the game’s total size extends to 6.58 GB.
The game was already available for pre-registration, now available on Google PlayStore and Apple PlayStore. To download the BGMI on your Phone, follow the steps given below :
Step 1: visit Google Play Store from your device and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India. You’ll have two options: the first is the Lite(compressed) version, and the second is the original one. Select according to your device’s RAM.
Step 2: Just below the game title, look for the install button. Click on the button and wait for the installation to get complete.
Step 3: After the game is successfully downloaded, go to the settings of your phone and grant permissions regarding installation.
✔️Now when you’re done with it, you can sit back relaxed and enjoy playing BGMI.
How to download and install Battleground Mobile India on a PC or laptop?
Before getting into the steps to download, it is to know that Bluestacks 5 is the only Android emulator that officially supports Battleground Mobile India. If you try downloading the game through other emulators, it shows a “server busy” error when you open the game. So now let’s look into the process of downloading BGMI games on pc.
Step 1: Open Google Chrome or any other browser on your pc and go to the official website of Bluestacks. And download Bluestacks 5. Ensure that you’re downloading Bluestacks 5 because the game doesn’t work on Bluestacks 4.
Step 2: Open the downloaded Bluestacks file and click on the install button to install the application on your windows computer. Bluestacks 5 is not available on MacOS, so BGMI cannot be played on a Mac computer.
Step 3: After the installation of Bluestacks, you have to open playstore from your home screen. If you’re opening the Play store for the first time within Bluestacks, you will be asked to sign in with your Google account.
Step 4: After logging in, click on the search box and type ‘Battleground Mobile India” and hit the enter key.
Step 5: Once the listing appears, click on the install button of the BGMI game.
Step 6: After the installation, click “Open” to play BGMI using BlueStacks 5 on your PC or laptop.
Games Like Pubg For Mac
For better efficiency, you can remap key bindings in the BGMI emulator on your PC.
Battlegrounds Mobile India Apk + OBB File Download
BGMI is a game which launched by Krafton company in July 2021. If you are a fan of Battle Royales games and want to play this game then you can download this game as per the instructions given below.
Step 1 – Go to the playstore and search for this game, you can click on the link given below to directly download this game in your device.
Step 2 – This is a game which name is – BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA, you will see the developer of this game is KRAFTON, Inc. This app is 742 MB, rated as 16+, and downloads is more than 10+ millions. This is the game which you are searching for.
Step 3 – Now, again click on the link given below to download Apk+OBB file from the below button to download Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Step 4 – When both Apk and OBB file will download then visit to the download section and after download extract the file and follow on-screen instructions to install this apk in your device.
Step 5 – Move/Copy – Paste the downloaded OBB File to “com.pubg.imobile” path is as follows – Android> OBB> com.bgmi.imobile
Now your work is done, after following all the above steps you can play this game when you want.
TIPS AND TRICKS TO PLAY BGMI:-
Try to survive till the end of the matches: One of the prime ways to level up faster in the game is to stay alive till the end of the match. Focus on chicken dinners or surviving till the last circle. For this, you might want to stay away from hot drops where many aggressive players play. If you wish to play aggressively, make sure you play safely to survive till the end of the match.
Make good use of EXP cards: These cards, obtained by completing RP missions, may be of good use to help you level up. These cards increase EXP by 100% for an entire hour, which contributes to increasing your level and enhances your gameplay. If you have UC, then you can get 1 EXP Card at the cost of 10 UC. To get the cards this way, you have to click on the shop section and go to the treasures section.
Play classic matches rather than Evo-ground or arena: To level up, you need to increase your XP. For this, you have to stay in the matches for an extended period. And for that, you need to play classic games more than arena or arcade because you will be able to finish more missions in classic matches and stay in the battles for a long time. In classic matches, you should play Erangle or Miramar because these are long maps compared to other maps.
Complete daily missions: Now, these missions are straightforward. You log in daily, you complete one daily mission. You spend some time in the game, and you achieve another mission there. So these are straightforward tasks given to you in the form of a daily mission, which you should complete to level up.
SOME BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE BATTLEGROUND MOBILE INDIA GAME:-
BGMI Interface: The interface of BGMI is the same as that of PUBG Mobile. There are just some icons changed.
BGMI Royale Pass: BGMI royale pass is also running parallel with PUBG global version.
Indian Server Only: Due to security reasons, this game will be played only on an Indian server, and there will only be Indian players.
No Red Blood Effect in BGMI: The red blood effect has been removed from the game. Players can only play with the green or yellow blood effect in the game. Some shredding leaves effect is added for when you finish another player.
Less Violent Game: The developers have attempted to make BGMI a less violent game. First off, the game has been limited to people over the age of 18. Moreover, the term ‘kills’ has been replaced with the word ‘finishes’, and there is an audiovisual message displayed at the beginning of every game that reminds the players that it is not the real world. It is just a game.
ACCOUNT DATA TRANSFER
Since many people have invested a lot in the global version of this game, many were worried about whether they’ll get back their data or not. So regarding the same, it was made clear that players can get back their old data while creating a new ID through an option called account data transfer.
Following is a list of things that players can get back:
- Character ID
- Basic Info (Avatars, Tags, etc.)
- Season Rewards and Mission Progress
- In-game mail
- Mirror feature available on the weapon pattern display
- Level Info After level-up
- Acquisition Status
- Unlock Status ( Pattern, Color, etc.)
- Rewards Claim Status
- Layout Creation Status
- Part Unlock Status
What are your thoughts on BGMI? Tell us in the comments. We hope you found this article helpful.
Battlegrounds Mobile India emulator.
As we all know to play a mobile game on your PC, you need a special application known as an emulator. An emulator is nothing but an application that helps to run another device’s software on other devices.
For example – if you want to run any PC software on your Android device, then you need an application to read PC files for an Android device. This is a very easy and simple process, and it takes effort exactly as a photo crop process.
But the question is which emulator is best to run this game on your PC. The answer is – no one knows. This is because Battleground Mobile India is launching only for Android.
Yes, if you have an apple phone, you can’t run this game on your device. An emulator is an application that works to read Android files for PC devices and vice versa.
If experts don’t see the game, then how they recommend you emulator for this.
So, wait for a little; when the game launches and some experts play this game in different emulators, you understand or get a good recommendation of the best emulator.
Battlegrounds Mobile India on iOS.
As I discussed this topic a little before, that Battleground Mobile India is one best game, and players are waiting for this game like a craze.
But is also true that Android users are high in number in India. That’s why the company launch this game only for Android users for its first launch.
If you have an iOS device, then your product choice is great but unluckily, you not play this game on your device.
If you are an iOS user, you have to wait a little longer; when the company again launches this game as a second part, OS and PC software will be considered.
But, for now, Apple users have to wait a little longer; Battleground Mobile India is only launching Android users.
Battleground Mobile India Guns and Skin [email protected]
Guns and Skins in this game are very important, and everyone wants to use them. Lots of people invest some amount of money on this game for better gun and skin in-game.
If you are one of them who invest money but game banned. Then relax; if you buy some inventory in PUBG Mobile, you get your same inventory in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
But all your medals, leagues, and other achievements will become zero, and you have to start this game from zero.
Some [email protected] get the best guns and skin in a very easy way, and you get those [email protected] after some time when people start playing this game regularly.
If you want some latest [email protected], you have to wait because all the previous [email protected] are for PUBG mobile, and chances are this does not work for Battleground Mobile India.
Battlegrounds Mobile India restrictions.
You may hear some news like – how a boy kills or does wrong practice to buy a PUBG kit.
In short, this game start to become a psychological problem in a small child, that’s why some restrictions become important in this game.
Now, as this is a very serious problem if we are considering the child as the future of India. PUBG company also take this matter as a serious concern and launch this new game with some restrictions.
- If you want to know, some restrictions on this game are given below.
- Battleground Mobile India is for all age, but kids less than 18 years will required parental consent if they want to play.
- If game player is less than 18 years old then he/she has to put their parents mobile number for official permission.
- The game can only be played for three hours a day for minors.
- If parents don’t want to give right to their child to play, then they can close their account by contact to Battlegrounds Mobile India game company.
If you are above 18 years then you don’t have to think about these restrictions, but if you are less than 18, then you know what you have to do.
Pubg For Mac Pro
Battlegrounds Mobile India rules
There are some rules which government wants to change in this game, and that’s why you can say that Battlegrounds Mobile India is an advance version of PUBG.
So, below you get some small rules, but important one which give you some information.
You get Indian characters to play this game.
As in pubg a player has to choose character and then you can play you game with that character.
In similar process, but you get only indian characters, like indian man, Indian women, indian film characters, or other indian celebrity.
The rule to allow Indian look and Indian style in game, make this game more interesting.
Need parental consent for Minors.
This is one of the famous rule, which blown the mind of kids less than 18 years.
According to this rule, if your age is less than 18 years then you can only register yourself for this game when your parents want.
Minor players has to put their parents or guardian mobile number during registration to verify parental consent.
You can play only three hours.
Playing lots of game is also bad for health and mind.
If you are more than 18 and use gamming to as a source of income then you have to work more than 3 hours and this not a problem.
But if case of minors or children less 18 years old, may distracted from their goal due to this game.
Krafton company take this problem as a serious concern and make rule that if your age is less than 18 years then you can play Battleground Mobile India, only for three hours.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Below you get a small list of questions which helps you to solve some confusions.
Will Battlegrounds Mobile India be available on emulator?
Battlegrounds Mobile India is going to launch and before launch no one can say that this game run on emulator or not. You have to wait for sometime to get this answer.
is Battlegrounds Mobile India is available for iOS?
No, Battlegrounds Mobile India is not available for iOS, Krafton company clearly said that this game will launching only for Android users. Later is second stage may be other device version will come in market.
is PUBG free on iOS?
First of all pubg is banned in India, but answer of your question is No, PUBG was not free in iOS device. Battleground Mobile India launch date? This game will launch in India soon, but till now company announced the pre-registration date which is 18th May 2021.
Battlegrounds Mobile India
Battlegrounds Mobile India game has not been launched at the Playstore and the release date has not been announced. But the official website has a pre-registration date and link published. This website will tell you about how to Pre-register Battlegrounds Mobile India and how to download Battlegrounds Mobile India Apk.
Price Currency: INR
Operating System: Android, iOS, Windows 10, 8, 7, Mac
Application Category: Game
PUBG, or Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, is a multiplayer online battle royale game created and released by the PUBG Corporation. Since its release in December 2017, It went on to become one of the best-selling and most-played video games of all time, selling over fifty million copies globally by June 2018 and attracting over 400 million players in total, including those who played the mobile version. However, as the battle royale game has grown in popularity, PUBG mobile emulators have been released, allowing you to play the mobile version of the game on your PC. We have compiled a list of the best emulators so you do not have to spend time finding the best emulator.
- 1 10 Best PUBG Mobile Emulators For Windows PC
10 Best PUBG Mobile Emulators For Windows PC
1. LD player
LD Player is one of the most recent and best PUBG Mobile Emulators for PC with 2GB RAM. With this emulator, you can play PUBG Mobile on Windows and Mac with stunning graphics and the best gaming experience possible. The emulator is available, With Android 7.1. It has strong compatibility with a wide range of games, with smooth control, stability, and efficiency. You can run multiple games at the same time without having to kill any processes.
- Configured for mid-range devices.
- Provides top speed and high performance.
- In it, many heavy Android games can be played for free.
- The interface is basic and easy to use.
- It is compatible with Android 7.1, which restricts you from playing many of the most recent games with LD Player.
- Support is not good. They usually deflect the question
- Emulator UI is missing some common QoL functionality.
- the key bind menu is extremely limited.
2. NOX player
Nox Player is the simplest PUBG Android Emulator for Windows and Mac and it was created with the sole purpose of playing games. It has many features that should help users while they’re gaming like Nox6 supports the keypad, gamepad, and scripts, and can handle high FPS games without causing any lag.
- Nox can handle high FPS.
- It has features such as screenshots and screen recording of your gameplay.
- It allows you to load APK files from any source.
- There is no way to stream your gameplay in it.
- Windows 10 updated, Nox no longer works
- Required more memory.
- A Graphics card is required.
- Not working for all applications.
It is among the most balanced and best PUBG mobile emulator for Windows 10, with the right combination of power, graphics, and processing, making it the best PUBG Android Emulator for PC. It is compatible with gamepads. When playing PUBG Mobile on PC or Mac, you can enjoy a very PlayStation or Xbox-like experience. Similar to NOX player It also allows running apk files outside the play store.
- Both Windows and Mac OS are supported.
- You can directly stream your gameplay on Twitch.
- It is the Best PUBG mobile emulator for Windows 10.
- It is powered by Android 7.1.2 Nougat, which is not the most recent version of Android.
- The free version is riddled with obnoxious advertisements.
- Not compatible with all apps
- Could do with updating to a new version of Android
4. Tencent Gaming Buddy (Game loop)
The official PUBG Mobile Emulator for PC is Tencent Gaming Buddy. Gameloop is the new name for it. Tencent is the company behind PUBG Mobile. GameLoop provides the best Mouse and Keyboard controls for easily playing PUBG Mobile on PC with fully optimized controls. You can easily change the keyboard and mouse settings and configurations for a stunning gaming experience, depending on the hardware of your PC.
- It is well optimized for PUBG mobile.
- You can assign keyboard keys to a variety of in-game actions like selecting items, disabling or enabling voice chat, and other functions.
- It is the Best PUBG mobile emulator for windows 10,7 and 8(32bit & 64 bit).
- It was designed specifically for the games only means it is limited to games.
- Aiming, shooting, and movement can all be disorienting.
- Android KitKat 4.4
- Poor FPS even with Good Specification
5. MEmu Player
MEmu is yet another well-known Android and PUBG mobile Emulator for Windows. It is capable of running high-end games on PC because it meets the minimum system requirements for the MEmu Players to function properly. The emulator provides one-of-a-kind things and items that improve gameplay on the desktop. MEmu allows you to map different PUBG Mobile touch buttons to different keys on your keyboard. This makes playing PUBG Mobile on PC and Mac more pleasurable and straightforward. Furthermore, it provides the advantage that real buttons have over touch buttons.
- It has a good configuration feature for controllers.
- It comes pre-installed with Google Play.
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Chat more conveniently by using the keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- It required a minimum of 3GB RAM to play.
- Very CPU intensive if running more than one emulator
- Some prompts were in Chinese
6. Remix OS
Remix OS Player has been specifically designed for gaming. You will map keyboard buttons and control the Esport to your liking. The creators may have tried to assess the software for more enhanced gaming. The emulator provides numerous customization options for gaming preferences, allowing users to get the most out of the Remix OS. The Game Toolkit includes everything you need to play your favorite Android games on your PC.
- It provides multiple gaming at a time.
- It Supports low-end PC for gaming.
- Version 1.0.108 enlarges the window to fullscreen.
- 4GB of RAM at least, and 8GB of hard disk space (16GB recommended).
- It does not support AMD processors/chipsets.
- No official support for Mac is available
- You cannot access other windows drivers on remix os
- Requires the purchase of a peripheral to make the most of the technology Might find little practical value for users in developed countries
This PUBG Android mobile emulator is distinct from all other PUBG Android Emulators in that it allows you to connect your Android device and PC in an extremely virtual world that is ideal for gaming. It is compatible with both Windows and iOS/mac. The Android emulator synchronizes all of your connected devices. As a result, you do not need to be concerned about the transfer of game progress. Furthermore, the Andy PUBG emulator allows us to easily transfer apps to the emulator. There is also the option to download games directly to the emulator from any desktop browser.
- Simple UI
- It brings your favorite mobile communication, social networking, entertainment apps etc. to your desktop.
- You can use your smartphone as a controller if you connect to your pc via it.
- It is a good PUBG mobile emulator for pc to play PUBG on high settings.
- It required 3GB or more RAM to run in pc.
- Demands significant resources
- Slow performance
8. Nvidia GeForce NOW
With Nvidia GeForce NOW, you can instantly turn any device into a gaming rig. Despite the fact that it is not an emulator, It is a cloud-based service that allows you to play online multiplayer games. You play PUBG Mobile on the GeForce NOW server, with your Mac or PC serving as the display. As a result, the cloud-based server will handle processing and graphics.
- It cloud-based service so the requirement for pc/laptop is minimum.
- You can play the game on mac that is not released or designed for mac (similar in other OS) means it’s not OS-dependent.
- 1080p60 video with no noticeable input lag on a fast connection
- Supports many games on Steam, Battle.net, Epic, and UPlay
- You need high-speed connectivity to run it.
- Only free-to-play games available aside from titles you already own
- Some general user interface and library integration wonkiness
- Free players may need to queue
9. Prime OS
One of the most well-known Android operating systems is Prime OS. Prime OS includes useful features such as a taskbar and a key mapping tool, as well as multi-window support and other enhancements. It is currently powered by Android 7.1.2.
Pubg For Mac Os
- It only required 1GB RAM to run it.
- It provides some dedicated gaming features such as the Decapro key mapping tool, custom control settings, a dedicated gaming center to manage your games, CPU & GPU support tools, and more.
- Dual boot at single click with PrimeOS installer
- Prime Os comes with three editions Prime Os Mainline, Prime Os standard, and Prime Os Classic.
- It creates a storage partition in your PC.
- Windows software isn’t compatible
10. Phoenix OS
This operating system is well-known for its Windows-like interface. Phoenix is ideal for playing heavy Android games on PC, such as PUBG Mobile, Free Fire, Call of Duty, and Asphalt. You can install this operating system on your computer and use any Android app or game.
- It is optimized for heavy games and software.
- It has a good UI.
- Comes with Nougat
- Accelerated gaming
- It required more free storage as compared to other emulators and OS.
- A lot of ads
- Google Play service is not updating
- 32-bit version is no longer supported or updated
Q: Which emulator is used for PUBG mobile?
ANS: Tencent Gaming Buddy(Gameloop) is the best PUBG mobile emulator apart of this LD player, NOX player,and Bluestack is also a good emulator for PUBG.
Q: Can I play PUBG on an emulator?
ANS: Yes, you can play PUBG on an emulator. To play PUBG on the emulator you just need hardware that satisfies the requirement of the respective emulator.
Q: Which emulator is fast for PUBG?
ANS: Gameloop or Tencent Gaming Buddy is a fast emulator for PUBG because it was developed for only gaming especially PUBG and the company behind the development of both PUBG and Gameloop emulators are the same.
Pubg For Macbook Air M1
Q: Is PCSX2 illegal?
ANS: PCSX2 is legal; Sony owns the PS2 BIOS code. This has not stopped the BIOS files from being widely distributed online, but it does mean that the only free and legal way to obtain the required BIOS files is to dump them from your own PS2.
Pubg For Macbook Pro