One of the best ways to secure your data is to save it in word files. But sometimes we accidentally delete it or fail to save the Word file. Another case that results in losing data is when the file gets corrupted. The corruption of file can occur due to some inappropriate content that we used in the word file. But don’t worry, here in this article we will guide for how to open a corrupt Word file on Mac and how to recover corrupted Word file on Mac. By the time you finish reading this article, you’ll know the methods that can help you to fix corrupted Word files on Mac or recover the data you lost due to some minor mistakes.
- Quick Navigation
- Part 1. Factors Caused Word Files Corrupted on Mac
- Part 2. How to Open/Fix Corrupted Word File on Mac
- Part 3. How to Recover Corrupted, Deleted or Lost Word Files on Mac
Find and double-click the AIR file you want to open. When Adobe AIR installed, you can run any AIR file on your computer without a third-party app. Launching the AIR file will start the installation for the Adobe AIR program it contains. Step-1: Download and install iZip from here. Step-2: Launch the application. Now just drag the rar files you want to extract to the application window and let it decompress it in the same folder. Or, right-click the RAR file on your Mac then select Open With and choose iZip. The first is to simply use TextEdit, a program that comes with Mac OS X. Long-time computer users might mistake TextEdit for a simple text editor, like Notepad or SimpleText. But TextEdit is capable of relatively advanced formatting, and can do tricks like, well, open.doc files. But TextEdit is no Word. Word has hundreds of layout and design.
Part 1. Factors Caused Word File Corrupted on Mac
Microsoft Word is one of best tool that plays an important role in people’s daily life. Sometimes, MS Word files are corrupted or lost on the Mac computer system. This situation is very worst and you enter into endless trouble. There are various factors that caused corrupted Word file on Mac.
- If you turn off the Mac system without saving the Word document file. Then, your Word file is corrupted or deleted on Mac.
- Sometimes, Word file is infected by the harmful virus, then these files are corrupted or loss from your Mac system.
- If your Word file shows error, then this word document is either not accessible or deleted.
- Sometimes, Word file corrupted on Mac by the system error or human improper actions.
If you lose the file or have a corrupted Word file on Mac, then you need to a professional recovery tool to recover corrupted word file Mac. The iBeesoft Mac data recovery is one of the best tools for recovering deleted files on Mac system.
Part 2. How to Open/Fix Corrupted Word File on Mac
Most of the time, Word files are corrupted or deleted by human error and any other issues, and then you need to recover deleted Word documents on Mac. In case you faced word file corruption or loss on Mac system, then the better option is to choose the most suitable recovery tool to recover deleted files and make them accessible. If you want to open corrupted Word files on Mac, then follow some basic steps such as:
Step: 1 If you want to fix corrupted Word file on Mac, then click on File menu and tap on Open.
Step: 2 After then, select Show list option, and click on Recover Text from Any Text.
Step: 3 In this step, you need to locate the folder that contains the deleted file and select the word file that is deleted or corrupted.
Step: 4 After the selection of a deleted file, and then tap on open and open corrupted word on Mac.
Part 3. How to Recover Corrupted, Deleted or Lost Word Files on Mac
On the internet, there is various file recovery software that easily recovers the corrupted or deleted or lost files from computers. If you have lost or corrupted files on Mac, then you need to know how to lost file recovery or recover deleted files on Mac. If you want to recover deleted corrupted, deleted or lost Word files on Mac, then you can choose any recovery tool from the internet platform. You can opt for the iBeesoft Data Recovery for Mac. You can easily download from the internet platform and easily recover the lost Word files on Mac system.
The iBeesoft tool is a professional Mac data recovery tool for many people who would like to recover corrupted or deleted Word files or other media files within a specific time. With this tool, you can easily recover the wide range of file formats such as audio, video, images, documents and many other file formats. In case some fault or error occurred in your data file and you lost them, you don’t need to worry about those lost files. The iBeesoft Mac recovery tool offers various features for the users and recover Word document on Mac within the specific time period.
Your Safe & Effective Word Recovery Mac Tool
- Easy to use - If you want to recover lost or corrupted data, then iBeesoft is a suitable tool to recover lost data files. With this recovery tool, you can easily recover data or files from your Mac system.
- More Reliable - The iBeesoft data recovery tool is more reliable tool. With this tool, you can easily recover the lost or corrupted data files.
- A wide range of file supported - The iBeesoft data recovery software supports a wide range of file formats such as audio, video, images, documents and many others.
- 100% secure and effective result - If you want fast and quick recovery of lost or corrupted word documents, then you can easily use the free data recovery tool.
3 Steps to Recover Corrupted/Lost Word Files on Mac
Everyone requires software which can effectively recover the lost or corrupted word files. It is better to choose iBeesoft instead of extending your search to multiple softwares online. It can provide you easy and fast recovery. You can easily download iBeesoft data recovery tool online. Then, launch it on to your Mac system. Once you launch and set up the iBeesoft recovery tool, then you can easily start the recovery process. There are three basic steps to recover deleted, corrupted or lost word file on Mac.
1. If you launch the Word recovery Mac tool, then by default all files are checked. If you want to recover word files on Mac, then you just only keep the 'Documents' is selected and click 'Start' button.
2. Select the hard disk or external device where you lost your word files and click the 'Scan' button to start recover corrupted, deleted or lost word files on Mac.
Open Rar File On Macbook Air
Open Air File Macbook
3. Once the scan process completed. You can easily preview the lost word files and click the 'Recover' button to save the word files on Mac.