To set up zoom, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Accessibility. Click Zoom in the sidebar, then select any of these zoom features:
The MacBook Air and MacBook Pro both have that 720p webcam. But the 27-inch Intel iMac and the new-for-2021 24-inch M! IMac both have excellent 1080p cameras. Previously, you could only find that. The camera has a poor image quality (only 720p) and the fan gets very loud during FaceTime/Zoom calls. The MacBook Air 2020, like the MacBook Air 2018 and 2019, has very poor thermal design because there is no pipe to connect the fan to the CPU's heatsink. The MacBook Air 2020 is suitable for causal use.
Use keyboard shortcuts to zoom
- Apple appear two ancestors of MacBook Air during the advancing all-around pandemic, first in March 2020 and afresh in November, and added could be on the way. The two MacBooks were appreciably altered beasts in some ways, one with a acceptable Intel processor at its affection and the added with a new Apple-designed M1 CPU.
- But the 2020 Macbook Air did struggle in one surprising task – Zoom calls. Love it or loathe it, Zoom is a popular service these days. One thing it offers is virtual backgrounds.
- Macbook Pro 15 Retina 2.5 i7 16 500GB DJS dream. $600 ( brooklyn ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Favorite this post Sep 9. Macbook Pro, 13 in, 2015 16gb ram memory! $600 ( brooklyn ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Favorite this post Sep 9.
After selecting ”Use keyboard shortcuts to zoom,” you can use these key combinations to zoom:
To zoom in, press these three keys together: Option, Command, and Equals sign (=).
To zoom out, press these three keys together: Option, Command, and Minus sign (-).
To switch between no zoom and your last amount of zoom, press these three keys together: Option, Command, and 8.
Use scroll gesture with modifier keys to zoom
After selecting ”Use scroll gesture with modifier keys to zoom,” you can press and hold the Control key while scrolling with your mouse or trackpad to zoom. Use the ”Zoom style” menu to choose from three zoom styles: full screen, split screen, or picture-in-picture.
Enable Hover Text
After selecting ”Enable Hover Text,” you can press and hold the Command key, then move your pointer over an item to display a larger, high-resolution version of that item.
Use the Options button in the Zoom pane to set the size, font, location, and color of this text. Learn more about Hover Text.
Enable Touch Bar zoom
Macbook Air Zoom Issues
After selecting ”Enable Touch Bar zoom,” you can touch and hold the Touch Bar on your MacBook Pro to display a larger version of the Touch Bar onscreen. Learn more about Touch Bar zoom.
Macbook Air Zoom
- Learn more about how to make it easier to see what's on the screen of your Mac.
- Many apps have their own keyboard shortcuts or other features for zooming or making content bigger. For example, learn how to zoom in on webpages in Safari.